The General Organization for Seed Multiplication announces the availability of hybrid vegetable seedlings (tomatoes, peppers, eggplants). Farmers wishing to obtain quantities of these seedlings should check out the Organization branches in Western Aleppo (Al- Gina) and Idlib (Saraqeb) to obtain the quantities required at promotional prices. Note: the seedlings are with good roots and a length of (15-20) cm and with thick solid stalks. Free of pests. Well...Read More
The General Organization for Seed Multiplication continues to complete its plan for the production of forestry seedlings
Mar 9, 2017 | Plant nursery
In the absence of the official bodies responsible for the production of hybrid vegetable, forestry and fruitful seedlings in the liberated areas, the G.O.S.M. continues to complete its plan for this year to produce more than 100,000 forestry and fruitful seedlings and 200,000 hybrid vegetable seedlings desirable for farmers for the current agricultural...Read More
Mar 9, 2017 | Activities
The G.O.S.M. team supervising the mixing of herbicides and the preparation of spray liquid, and instructing farmers to use best methods for controlling the thin and broad herbs within the wheat fields to eliminate the herbs within the wheat fields, which reflects the productivity of these fields in quantity and...Read More
- Advanced training course on the office software for the staff of the General Organization for Seed Multiplication
- The General Organization for Seed Multiplication holds a series of guidance seminars for wheat farmers for the agricultural season 2017-2018
- Sieving and treating wheat seeds by the General Organization for Seed Multiplication in the liberated areas in preparation for the 2017-2018 season
- Training course on monitoring and evaluation for the staff of the General Organization for Seed Multiplication (GOSM).
- Harvest of cultivated wheat varieties in multiplication stations
- The General Organization for Seed Multiplication in the liberated areas, and for the fourth year respectively, have been producing potato seed locally.
- Receiving wheat seed from contractor farmers within the wheat project 2017.
- Starting the operations of extracting and receiving the net potato seed within the national project for producing potato seed
- Training course for accountants and financiers in the G.O.S.M.